Skip to content
- We aim to deliver the product to your shipping address. However, please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations as requested in your order. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you place your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative shipping address.
- We endeavor to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any order but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates and we would update you accordingly if we could reasonably foresee that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered product as reference in case of future communication with us.
- We only deliver all products in our standard packaging.
- All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
- You must be careful when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- You are obliged to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety standards and the general appropriateness of the product offered to you. You shall exercise your due care and diligence when using the product for yourself and/or any third party, and to the extent permitted by laws, you shall release from and indemnify us against all liability, cost, loss and/or expenses arising out of your use any of any of the products including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to your property, whether direct or consequential or, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- We require at least seven (7) working days to process your order and to deliver the same to your shipping address. We shall not be held responsible for failure or delay to deliver your order if you have supplied us with an incorrect shipping address. For further details on delivery or shipment, kindly refer to our Delivery Policy
- It shall be deemed that the products have been duly delivered to you if there is no report of any losses and/or damages within forty eight (48) hours from the date of delivery ("Report"). We shall replace products that are lost within fourteen (14) days from the date of the Report. In the case of damaged products, we will arrange to collect the damaged products from you through our appointed carrier prior to the replacement of products. Should the product be out of stock, we will refund your monies paid for such product within the next fourteen (14) days upon receipt of your Report and/or returned products (as the case may be). Damaged products can only be returned if they have not been worn, altered or washed and all returned products must be in their original state and condition with all tags attached. In the event the products come with additional packaging such as boxes or paper bags, we will only accept returns with these packaging.
- The price of the products displayed on the Website is excluding additional delivery costs and taxes imposed by the respective authorities which shall be borne by you separately. You may refer to our standard shipping fees available at www.poney.com.mu/delivery-policy for further information.
- Kindly note that we require the original receipt of your order in the case of refund and/or replacement of products due to any losses and/or damages reported within the prescribed timeline. Report which is not supported by original receipt will not be entertained.